OFFICIAL RESULTS- October 17, 2017
N O T I C E
The Financial Statement
for the year ending December 31, 2016
for the MD of Provost No. 52
is available at the MD Administration Building
(4504 – 53 Ave., Provost, AB). Please pick up a copy or contact the
MD office if you require a copy.
Phone: 780-753-2434 or 780-857-2434
M.D. OF PROVOST NO.52
GRADER ACTIVITY REPORTS:
Do you think we forgot you? It may take three or four days to get your roads open after a snowstorm. School bus routes and main roads will be done first. If you already have a Custom Work Agreement, the lane may be done later.
2018 Summer Road Programs
ORDER UNDER BYLAW NO. 2177
M.D. OF PROVOST
Order by the Municipal District of Provost No. 52 Highway Order No. 18/1 Defining Maximum Allowable Weights Permitted on Certain Municipal Roads.
Pursuant to the Authority granted by the Minister of Transportation under the Traffic Safety Act, that effective Monday, February 19th, 2018, percentage Axle Weights for Highways is:
50% on the following roads:
- R.R. 74 from Highway #13 north ½ mile
- R. 74 from Twp. Rd. 412 south ½ mile (north of Hughenden)
- Private road South of Highway #13 going into residence on N.E. 5-41-7W4M (off the end of R.R. 74)
- Rd. 394 from R.R. 40 – 1 mile east to Highway #13
75% on the following roads:
- All Oiled and Chip Sealed Roads except for the following:
- R. 92 North of Highway #13 to Twp. Rd. 424
- R. 24 from S.H. 899 South to Twp. Rd 364
- Rd. 364 East of S.H. 899 to Saskatchewan Border (R.R. 10)
- R. 33 from Highway 13 North to Twp. Rd. 402
- R. 74 south of Highway 13
- R. 71 North of Twp. Rd. 390 to Twp. 402.5 East to R.R. 70 North to Twp. Rd. 403 East on Twp. Rd. 403 to Highway 41
- 422 from Highway 41 West to R.R. 82
- R. 82 from Highway 13 North to Twp. Rd. 422
Hamlet and Country Residential Addressing
At it’s Regular Meeting of January 12th, 2012, the Council passed Bylaw 2223, which assigns a rural address to every rural and Hamlet residence within the M.D. A copy of the package sent out to all Hamlet and Country Residential Ratepayers is available here.
Charitable Donation Policy
At its Regular Meeting of February 25th, 2010, the Council of the MD of Provost No. 52 ratified a new policy governing the way in which third party funding requests of a nature not related to the ordinary business of the MD are dealt with. In brief, this policy sets aside $40,000 in each fiscal year, for which eligible parties or organizations may apply, and establishes criteria by which said applications will be evaluated and a timeframe for the rewarding of allocations.
For application and eligibility criteria and information relative to submission deadlines, please see the policy in its entirety here. If you have any additional questions please call the MD Administration Office.
Tyler Lawrason, Administrator