Mission Statement And Objectives
The Municipal District of Provost No. 52 continually strives to provide a rural environment where residents may enjoy an excellent quality of life.
Service Delivery Objectives
- To conserve agricultural land.
- To maintain and develop a viable Roads Transportation Network.
- To promote a diversified agricultural industry and environmentally sound natural resource development.
- To protect residents by providing effective emergency response and crime prevention services.
- To participate in regional partnerships that promote the availability of health care, education and recreation services and facilities.
- To offer resources and support voluntary efforts to provide social programs.