Park Amenities include:
- A Confectionery (Booth) for treats, snacks and meals is open during the summer season. Details provided when available.
- Two Wash Buildings with toilets and showers. These facilities are open daily from 7:am to 10 :pm. There are an additional 7 outdoor Toilet Sites that are open at all times.
- Laundry Facilities, coin operated washers and dryers, are available in the main Wash Building.
- A Community Hall with modern kitchen appliances.
- A 4-H Arena for large gatherings and livestock functions.
- A “Pick A Book” Library is available with reading material for all ages. The library is located in the laundry room of the main Wash Building.
- Five Ball Diamonds and a Tennis Court.
- Two playgrounds with gazebo seating.
- The Czar Lake Rodeo Grounds with an outdoor arena area, bucking chutes and a race track.
- Fifty rental campsites, 3 group sites and overflow camping areas are available.
For locations of amenities and facilities refer to the Map Section of the website and for more detailed information and rates on camp sites refer to the “Camping Section”. More information is also available from the caretaker by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shorncliffe Lake Concession Booth – Daily Specials include: Ham and Scalloped Potatoes, Chili, Smokies and Perogies, Lasagana, Roast Beef, Fish, Roast Beef or Pulled Pork. Daily Specials are subject to change on short notice.
If you forgot something, or just need a little something extra, we can suggest you make a quick trip to Czar (3.0 Km East).
The Town and Country Market is open from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm, Monday to Saturday, closed Sunday.
The Czar Wine and Liquor Store is open from 11:00 am to 8:30 pm – Monday to Thursday, 10:30 am to 9:00 pm – Friday & Saturday, closed Sunday.
The Czar Hotel is open from 2:00 pm to 1:00 am, Monday to Saturday and 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Sunday.
The Fire Side Grill and Sports Lounge is open from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm – Wednesday to Thursday,1:00 am to 10:00 pm -Friday to Saturday and is closed on Sunday to Tuesday.
The RaceTrac Gas Station is open from 6:30 am to 8:00 pm – Monday to Saturday, 8:30am to 8:00pm, – Sunday.
The UFA Co-op is open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday, with card-lock access 24/7.
You can also head west (10.5 Km) to top of your camping supplies at:
The Hughenden General Store is open from 8:00 am to 6:30 pm – Monday through Saturday.
JD’s liquor & Cold Beer Store is open from1:00 pm to 9:00 pm – Monday through Saturday.
Just a few kilometres further west on Highway 13 and you can max out your snacks at the Amisk Convenience Store.
Enhance your camping experience with a round of Golf at the Hughenden Golf Club and enjoy a meal at the clubhouse;